Right here comes our best selection of the leading top ten laser levels of 2016 product lines to assist you to get back the full value of your hard earned money. Our given piece of article, accomplished after a thorough research and comparison of various units of laser level reviews based on the different technology is of immense help to the buyers interested in buying these items. A good laser level is a device comprising of a laser beam projector that stands attached to a tripod and designed for the distinct uses.
The equipment comes with two unique mechanisms mainly a bubble vial or pendulum and magnets plus electronic sensors. As the name suggests the laser level uses a laser which is a focused ray of light produced by strong equipment known as a diode. This device mainly operates by casting light beams; these beams can be green or red in color, and the size of the beams are affected by the size of the diode. These beams are nothing but visible chalk lines to have straight and level reference point. Green laser beams are far more superior to the red ones since the laser projected by the green diode can be seen at a longer distance which means the project can be completed in less time as it takes less time for setup.
Categories of Laser Levels
- Dot lasers
- Rotary laser level.
- Plane lasers.
- Layout line lasers.
- Laser detectors
- Flooring lasers.
- Crossline lasers.
- Laser level Measure.
Want to know how to buy a laser level
- Decide beforehand what kind of good laser level are you after whether a rotary or straight line.
- Don’t forget to go through the best available brands in the market such as Bosch, Dewalt.
- Have a look at the rated reviews to get a clear idea about the pros and cons of the different laser levels.
- Amazon is the best platform from where the customer can get a quality laser level.
Choose The Best Laser Level with Ultimate Comparison Chart
Not Easy to ignore the significance of a laser level
If you are into the construction business or a simple homemaker who aims at getting everything balanced will never underestimate the importance of a high quality laser levels that is a must for providing perfect and exact positioning required in their assignments. The primary motive of any good laser level is to deliver a high degree of accuracy which is otherwise impossible to achieve with the use of an old spirit level; even the human eye fails to calculate such precision.
The buyer must have the idea for what purpose does he want a laser level since there are a wide variety of laser levels crafted for specific duties, some models such as flooring lasers or layout line lasers are excellent at providing an appropriately leveled floor or accurate aligning of the wall. While lasers namely Rotary lasers or Plane lasers yields a 360 degrees laser line and works either horizontally or vertically and are best for functions such as the installation of electrical and lighting layouts or the fitting of the kitchen cabinets, shelving, etc. You will be surprised to know these lightweight products can be effortlessly carried anywhere according to the conveyance of the user.
Features of Using a Best Laser Level Reviews
Accuracy– The first essential element of this equipment is its perfect precision. The quality of accuracy is directly affected by the accuracy standards of the product. Regarding self-leveling lasers, they locate the exact level by using an internal pendulum.
Projection– As far as projection is considered most of the laser levels project a crystal clear noticeable ray up to 30 feet away; laser levels with green beam are more preferred as compared to the red one for the green lasers provides more perceptibility and covers vast distance. Good Laser levels emitting out green beam are frequently used at construction sites. While doing the interiors undoubtedly go for the laser levels with green beams, these green rays are of great help when doing projects involving dry walling, ceilings, and other indoor tasks but once you take your laser level outside go for the red beams since green rays easily disappeared outdoors.
Covers wide area– A good laser level is the one which includes the entire sector to be leveled for the prolific output. It becomes all the more necessary for a laser level to have excellent beam visibility when to be leveled.
Long lasting battery– The laser levels are battery operated devices. A good laser level with durable battery is the most desirable one as it works for more extended periods while using less power. But in the case of rotary laser levels more power is consumed as their batteries remain charged for short time and required charging up frequently.
Reasonably good spinning speed– The clarity of the beam depends on upon the spinning speed of the laser level. The rotating speed of this machine matters when used for the outdoor purposes. Most of the devices have a broad range of speed options to choose from according to the user’s convenience. While there are also laser levels with not many speed options which may not be of much help as with the increase in the speed level, the visibility of the beam may get affected.On the other hand with the slow speed, it may be difficult to cover up the large areas. Thus laser levels with multiple speed options are most welcome.
Skillfully well made– These good laser levels are strongly crafted to withstand the impact of the outdoor environment. It is highly important for the laser level to have a robust body to bear the bumps or the unwanted mishap during operating, and also the equipment must be sturdy enough not to get affected by dust or water as these components can interrupt with the smooth working of the lasers.
Fast leveling– Mainly two kinds of leveling, first is the manual leveling in which the person needs to level the
device manually and the second category is that of the automatic laser level which follows self-leveling. Nowadays, the buyer can easily get both the features in the same tool thus making the job much convenient for the user. Manual leveling is more time consuming as the user needs to manually level the laser by following the bubble level and adjusting the screws on the laser base. It can be troublesome if accidently someone bumps the laser out of the level and thus landing the user into a problem as he may end up working on the irregular level. The manual leveling demands less maintenance as compared to the automatic laser level. As far as the automatic laser level is concerned, it saves the precious time of the user. The pendulum attached with the laser is responsible for the self – leveling of the automatic laser level.
High IP rating– whether a laser level is resistant to water, dust or not depends on to a large extent on the IP rating or “Ingression protection,” the higher the IP rating is more durable the laser level is. This IP rating hardly matters if the device is for indoor purposes but when using the equipment is outside it becomes utmost important for the instrument to have reasonable IP rating. The ideal IP rating for any good quality laser level to be dust and water proof is IP67. Thus when the equipment wears resistant shield against these elements, it gradually becomes durable.
Economical– Most of the times it is assumed that if a product has impressive features, it ought to be expensive, but it is not always the matter. Especially, in the case of the laser level the user can easily get superior quality laser level at the affordable prices.
Requires fewer efforts to set up – Leaving aside a small group of laser levels that are complicated and takes much time for installation. Most of the lasers can be easily set up and are user-friendly. These laser levels come with characteristics such as specific buttons, easy control and digital display for the aid of the user. These flexible lasers require less time for installation and even the first time user can easily install and use them.
Innumerable Mounting Threads– One of the best features that any laser level must possess is having multiple mounting options for the equipment to be mounted in any desirable way. The mountable good laser level becomes easy to use anywhere whether it is outdoors or for the indoor usage. These mounting threads are used to conveniently install laser levels on different kinds of surfaces such as the walls or rails. Some can also be mounted quickly on the tripods; a tripod is a device with three legs that provides a steady foundation for the laser levels.
Highly safe to use– The laser levels available in the market are quite safe and secure to use and don’t possess any danger to the user or the passersby. But the buyer must be careful while purchasing the lasers because there are some laser levels with the large diode that should be avoided straightforward as these emits out harmful beams that can cause much damage to the eyesight of the user. Besides, some lasers can even harm the user’s skin or burn the clothes quickly.
Benefits of using the Good Laser level
Some of the advantages of using the Laser Level are as follows
- Takes fewer efforts to operate- Even the first time user can effortlessly use these technically advanced laser levels without many hassles. With just a click of the button, one can get the desired result which is very much accurate.
- Easy to use on inclined work surfaces- These laser levels are flexible enough to be used on the inclined
surfaces. The user can mount the equipment and carry on his work without any disturbance. Moreover, it is not required to change the settings even if the tool moves to a new location.
- Provide accurate result- The Laser Levels are the best friends of the professionals who are in the construction business because the result given by these laser levels are undoubtedly correct which is the most required condition
- It is not necessary to hold the laser levels all the time into the hands; they are flexible enough to provide hands- free operation by just mounting them up on a tripod or using adhesive. Thus, allowing the user to finish his job within less time and committing fewer mistakes.
- These laser levels are quite handy and can be used for more complex projects easily. They can cast a line over a long distance or around the corner and thus make it easy for the user to work on complex assignments effortlessly.
- Laser levels like Rotary laser level are efficient enough to project a level beam in a full 360 degrees circle as well draw horizontal or vertical lines individually or simultaneously thus making it a favorite with the homemakers for hanging pictures in a balanced way on the wall or putting up kitchen shelves, etc. Even the professionals trust rotary laser for final outcomes.
Guidelines to follow while purchasing a Laser Level
Once a person decides to buy a laser level, he must keep in mind certain points so that the acquisition doesn’t turn out into a sheer wastage of the money and the time. Below, are given the points that need urgent attention of the buyer before spending money on any laser level.
- Right equipment – The most common mistake that most of the people make is choosing the wrong laser level that is not efficient enough to perform the desired functions that the job of the user demands to leave the buyer into frustration. Thus, it is a wise thing to decide beforehand for what purpose one needs the equipment.For example, if one is to do the outdoor job then go for the good laser level that is fit enough for the outdoor applications.
Features– Again, keep in consideration the features of the tool. Most of the times the purchaser gets baffled regarding what kind of the laser level he should buy or what features the tool must have. To come out of this confusion the user must be clear about the nature of his task for the simple job it is advisable to use laser level having not too much features. While for the outdoor functions the laser level with multiple features can opt.
- Leveling pattern– The laser levels come with a wide variety of impression to choose from some are designed to create horizontal patterns, while others deals in vertical patterns and there are also the ones which are good at producing grading impression so choose wisely the right laser level to give you your desired output.
- Right beam color– First, decide whether you are going to do interior projects or working outside under the sun then go for a laser level having correct beam color appropriate for your work area as the visibility of the beam affects the performance of the laser level. The green rays are for the indoors, but once the laser level shifts outside the visibility of the green rays get disturbed in the sun. For outdoor applications, go for the laser levels with the red beams for their clear visibility. Thus, opt for the laser color according to the area where you are going to work to avoid any unwanted delay in the finishing of your project.
- Leveling issue– There are two kinds of leveling first is the manual leveling which is done by the user manually and the second one is the self –leveling or the automatic leveling. Both have their fair share of advantages and disadvantages. If the user wants to complete his task in less time and is after exact output, then he must opt for laser level having automatic leveling. The biggest pro of a manual leveling laser is that it requires less maintenance thus saves lots of money of the buyer. For simple tasks, one should buy laser level with manual leveling. If the user wants accuracy in his project then without wasting much time go for the automatic laser level.
- Choose wisely -Don’t invest in the costly laser level having uncountable features just for the ordinary tasks. The user must buy the expensive laser level if he had become confident of handling it and if his project involves large construction sites which require accuracy and minute details, then it is fine to buy the laser level having multiple features to make the task easy.
- Accuracy and Visibility – once you decide to purchase a laser level then don’t overlook its accuracy feature for the positive results. The more accurate the laser level is, the resulting product is marvelous.
As far as the visibility range is considered don’t let it go unnoticed visibility range or the distance that laser level beams cover matters a lot. To cover larger work surfaces the visibility dimension of the laser level must be full enough. If one is covering the small to mid-scale construction sites, then 50 feet visibility range is reasonable but for the bigger work assignments the user needs increasing visibility.
- Horizontal or Dual Beam Lasers– The horizontal beam laser is the most appropriate for the floor leveling, this laser is capable enough to find out the irregularities in the work surface and is much economical as compared to the dual beam lasers.
On the other hand, dual beam lasers produce two beams simultaneously one horizontal and the other vertical and are suitable for work projects that involve large wall fixtures and partitions as well are perfect for installing cabinetry.
Before wrapping up
Whether one is into the construction business where accuracy is the first requirement or is a simple homemaker who is always interested in hanging up the frames on the wall in a balanced way will get benefitted from the laser levels when sensibly chosen. Levelers have always been there to have properly leveled floors, ceiling or stairs but as the time passed by their place had been taken by more sophisticated laser levels for the more detailed results in, the less time. Nowadays there is a broad range of laser levels to select from such as Dot lasers, Rotary laser level, Flooring lasers, etc., to name a few. Depending on the purpose of the use one can pick the laser level accordingly. A homemaker’s requirements will be different from that of the person who uses the laser level professionally to earn money. Every Laser has its pros and cons so it entirely depends on upon the user which Laser Level will fulfill his needs without wasting much of his time or money. Thus, before purchasing one don’t forget to go through our reviews to have a clear picture of what you exactly want from your laser level.